Friday, August 9, 2013

A interview with Andrei Gabi of Dark Fusion and An Theos of Romania...





  Bibek:-Hello Andrei Bro, for which band do you play? What genre are they and how and when they came is existence?

Andrei Gabi: - I play lead guitar for two bands one is Dark Fusion and another is An Theos. Dark Fusion - fusion/death/industrial metal where as An Theos - Epic Folk Metal, Steinstraße - Electro Goth Industrial



Bibek: - When you started playing Guitar?

Andrei Gabi: - I have started playing guitar on 2008.. But I didn’t play in any band till I got a confidence level of playing in a band so I waited till 2010 to join a band.


Bibek: - Do the people of your society and you family and friends support you as a metal musican?
Andrei Gabi: - Why, not I am supported. I am just artist showing my talent for what they won’t support me...

 
Bibek:-Do you see a future in metal bands in Romania?
Andrei Gabi:-Not really, the bands are not really supported by the people here in this country, but there are some pretty good bands here. So I fell there would come a time when we metal musician would be part of the world..?
 

Bibek: - What motivated you to be metal bands guitarist?
Andrei Gabi: - The fact that i love and passion of mine for metal and guitar


Bibek: - Who inspired you to play guitar?
Andrei Gabi: - A friend of mine and some greed guitarists like Malmsteen, Petrucci and Paul Gilbert and many more whom I used to tune..
 


Bibek Bhattrai:- Which are you favorite band from Romania and other country?
Andrei Gabi:- From Romania Phoenix, Bucovina and from other Nation SoilWork, Arch Enemy, Metallica, Sepultura, Dream Theater, Goijra and many more; this list goes on and on with more and more band all around the world.


Bibek: - Beside metal what other genre do you like to play?
Andrei Gabi: - Beside metal I have love and respect for all genre but I would love to play Industrial..




Bibek:-People think only unsuccessful person join metal bands? What do you think about it?
Andrei Gabi: - That's not the mentality here, here u just play what you like..

 
Bibek: - Bro have you played in other country rather than Romania?
Andrei Gabi: - yes I have played in Hungary…
 



Bibek: - How you fell when you have been noticed as a musician by the local fan of your?
Andrei Gabi: - Yes, that fell ok. It is something that we want.


Bibek:-Do you have a girlfriend or are you married? Haha
Andrei Gabi: - haha I am not married but I do have a girl friend...


Bibek:- Did your family member have ever visited while you are playing?
Andrei Gabi:- Why not I am supported by our family yes my family often visit me on my gigs.



Bibek:- What you wanna say to the viewrs and fan around the world?
Andrei Gabi:- I won’t say lsiten me or  be  a metalhead or choose a genre cause a genre is all music is all so be a musical head choose the music which you like..

No comments:

Post a Comment